The S-Series is a compact, handheld instrument that allows the user to view applications in restricted spaces. It comes in a sturdy carrying case and consists of a display unit along with its accessories. The display unit, with a 3.5” wide angle TFT LCD screen, has the capacity for viewing, storing, and reviewing photos and video images. Images can also be displayed directly onto a TV screen or stored and transferred to a PC for later reviewing. The display unit is powered by rechargeable Li-Polymer batteries; a multi-voltage charger is included.
The S-series Monitor Kit is supplied with the following items:
- S-Series Monitor P-Viewer(S): 3.5" TFT LCD screen monitor, compatible with all 5 pins GopherScope® Borescope Cables.
- USB Cable P-Cable(USB): enables connection to PC for convenient file transfer and maintenance.
- Video Cable P-Cable(TV) : connects display unit to TV
- Power Adapter P-Cable(Charger/US): enables the display unit internal batteries to be recharged.
- 2 GB SD Card 2GSD: for storage of photos and videos.
- Storage Box P-Cable(BOX): Transparent plastic box for storing USB, TV and Charger cables.
- Cleaning Kit P-Cleaning(Kit): for cleaning the monitor unit.
- Carry Case P-Case(S): Study plastic carrying case that provides protection and mobility.
- User Manual P-Manual(S): User Manual for S-Series Monitor Kit.